Tuesday, August 24

News & Comment

Christopher Albritton reports from the ground in Najaf on a visit to the Imam Ali mosque. He shares his encounters and discussions with locals, and pictures from inside.

Corrente informs us that John Kerry will appear on The Daily Show tonight, and puts up two posts detailing what Bush was up to while John Kerry was volunteering to get shot at.

The American Prospect on the cowardice of the media in covering Swift Boat smears.

Wampum: A Bush policy that needs to be undone immediately. A serviceman who made it back from Iraq only to take his own life. Also, a pointer to an article by Kathryn Cramer on military privatization.

Left Coaster: Five more soldiers dead over the weekend. Is the standoff at the Imam Ali mosque, the most revered site in Shia Islam, turning into an Iraqi Alamo? Have the Swifties really done any damage? More about what happened thirty years ago. The Republican squad of whack-a-mole recycled hatchet men.

Al-Muhajabah highlights nonviolent activists in Syria, many of whom have now been imprisoned for years because of peaceful protest actions.

Talk Left: An Oregon prosecutor is being asked to resign because it's now been shown that he lied in a signed affidavit used by the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth. America has never been so unpopular in the Arab world as it is now after four years of Bush. Two intelligence officers to be charged in connection with abusing prisoners in Abu Ghraib.

Prometheus 6 highlights the trial in Afghanistan of three Americans accused of running a vigilante private jail, and a discrimination suit against the RNC.

World O' Crap finds a desperate Neil Boortz column suggesting that Democrats should vote for Bush to avoid two terms of Kerry followed by candidate Edwards. Neil, you can throw us in that briar patch any day.

DailyKos: Bush's medals, what there are of them. Latest Florida polls. It looks like the investigation into the leak of the name of an active CIA agent is narrowing in on Lewis 'Scooter' Libby. Finally, few choice quotes from Adlai Stevenson matched up with current political figures they resemble. My favorite - "An Independent is someone who wants to take the politics out of politics."

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow that's amazing!

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice information

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone needs a good attorney at some point in time. If you are looking for florida mortgage home loan make sure have all the resources at your fingertips.

The website http://www.homeloansnationwide.com/Directory has a great informational directory on florida mortgage home loan so you can find exactly what you need.

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IM TELLING YOU HOW....Do you know or have you ever heard of Gotting Money from home grants ..If you are interested in finding out how to get more info on home grants visit us at http://grantsnloans4u.com... There are so many things you can get grants for.. Homes, school, work, business, college..ect.. Find out how everybody is getting money from home grants today... Quit living in poverty educate yourself and improve your life..

3:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just blogging for a while, my site is also about california home mortgage loan home, so just saying what's up.

Charles

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just looking for ideas for my site. (While we're at the same topic), I'm just getting started if you want to visit:
home mortgage ratescom refinance

Charles

1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey how are you doing? just letting you know that someone from Central America read your blog!
If you feel like visiting mine:
florida adjustable rate mortgage
Regards,
Charles

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!, Just browsing around for ideas for my new. (While we're at the same topic), I'm just getting started if you want to visit:
refinancing home improvement mortgage

Charles

5:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey how are you doing? just letting you know that someone from Central America read your blog!
This is my site:
foreclosure in loan mortgage refinancing
Regards,
Charles

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! While I was searching for info on best mortgage I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for best mortgage. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about best mortgage.

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alot of interesting comments on this blog, I was searching for ##keyword## related info and some how came across this site. I found it pretty cool, so I bookmarked. I'll really liked the second post on the front page, that got my attention.
My site ##link## is in a bit different area, but just as useful. I have a ##keyword## site focusing on mortgage refinancing related topics.

4:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

N asha, I want to thank you for this post. I was nearing the end of my rope in my search for , and even though News & Comment didn't exactly meet my needs, it was such a worthwhile read that it gave me some more energy to continue. Thanks again. I can only hope to find more gems in my search for .

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your site about arizona mortgage.
Good job on putting it together.
I've also got a little spot about arizona mortgage.
Come on over...

5:01 AM  
Blogger Jacob said...

I've read your post.It is obviously informative. I just wanted you to know I enjoyed your post and hope you can visit my Florida Mortgage Lenders site if you have a chance.

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home