Thursday, August 26

News & Comment

RozK has a long post, spurred by running into someone she hadn't seen for years, about irreconcilable political differences.

Crooked Timber with a post on the US' trade deficit.

Jake at 8 Bit Joystick talks about participating in a voter registration drive.

Atrios with two posts on the lies of John O'Neill, one of the chief proponents of the Swift Boat liars, and a partial transcript of the Daily Show Monday where Stewart and Corddry call the media out for falling asleep at the switch.

House Democrats' forum on rural and agricultural issues.

Ampersand talks about the growing Palestinian non-violence movement, which sounds like a promising development.

Guardian: Iraqi police detain journalists in Najaf. The Grand Ayatollah Sistani showed up to try and negotiate a cease fire. Sidney Blumenthal says Iraq has never been more dangerous to the US. Margaret Thatcher's son was planning to move to Texas when he was arrested in South Africa on charges of plotting to overthrow the government of Equatorial Guinea.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A

12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just blogging for a while, my site is also about refinance your mortgage, so just saying what's up.

Charles

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Just browsing around for ideas for my site. (While we're at the same topic), I'm just getting started if you want to visit:
refinance mortgage rate comparison

Charles

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Blog. It's nice . If you have a mortgage issue, I'm sure you'd be interested in bad credit mortgage loans New Information revealed! http://thehomemortgageguide.com

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alot of interesting comments on this blog, I was searching for ##keyword## related info and some how came across this site. I found it pretty cool, so I bookmarked. I'll really liked the second post on the front page, that got my attention.
My site ##link## is in a bit different area, but just as useful. I have a ##keyword## site focusing on mortgage refinancing related topics.

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was searching online and I found your blog, good job.

http://www.all-about-health.net/

free satellite with dvr

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chillin site.

Satellite Map Views
http://www.all-about-health.net/

Regards,
Gerald E.
http://www.all-about-health.net/
Satellite Map Views

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home